Old Portsmouth Road, Grayshott, Hindhead, Surrey
An Individual Four Bedroom Home in Grayshott – SOLD
Introducing Kingsley, an individual property conveniently situated near the delightful Hampshire village of Grayshott amidst beautiful National Trust countryside. Kingsley is set in private and landscaped garden and boasts four double bedrooms, one master ensuite and further family bathroom and a detached garage.
Ground Floor Room Sizes
- Sitting Room — 5.0m x 4.2m (16.4 ft x 13.8 ft)
- Study — 2.35m x 2.1m (7.7 ft x 6.9 ft)
- Dining Area — 4.2m x 4.2m (13.8 ft x 13.8 ft)
- Kitchen Area — 4.9m x 4.4m (16.1 ft x 14.4 ft)
First Floor Room Sizes
- Master Bedroom – 4.2m x 4.4m (13.8 ft x 14.4 ft)
- Bedroom 2 – 3.3m x 4.1m (10.8 ft x 13.5 ft)
- Bedroom 3 – 3.15m x 4.1m (10.3 ft x 13.5 ft)
- Bedroom 4 – 3.0m x 3.15m (9.8 ft x 10.3 ft)
- Family Bathroom – 1.75m x 3.0m (5.7 ft x 9.8 ft)
Floor Area (sq ft) (GIA)
BESPOKE AND ELEGANT KITCHEN
Designed with family living in mind, the kitchen and dining area is the perfect place to cook, dine and socialise. The spacious and exceptionally finished kitchen features a clean and timeless design that your family will love for years to come.
EFFICIENT, MODERN DESIGN
Kingsley combines the latest highly efficient Combi Gas Boiler with Solar Thermal Panels to provide all of your heating and hot water all year round. Coupled with Heat Recovery Ventilation System unit this home provides a healthy and comfortable environment while keeping your energy bills low.